There are several easy ways to keep current with new features and content on MD Consult:
Check the News Room page to find out about the latest features and enhancements on MD Consult.
Go to the Content Updates page regularly to learn about the changes to MD Consult's content—including new journals, new editions of books, and new eBook Collections.
Get Content Updates via e-mail delivered right to your inbox; enter your e-mail address here and click “Subscribe.”
Automatically receive content updates when there is a change to the content covered on MD Consult. Subscribe to the RSS feed for Content Updates to get updates automatically delivered to your RSS reader, or sign up to have Content Updates delivered via e-mail directly to your inbox. This is the easiest way to be sure you are notified immediately of all changes.
Master List of Content
This Excel file is provided for institutional customers as a guide to the content available on MD Consult. The file includes separate tabs for Standard Subscription Books, eBooks, Journals/Clinics, and more. Durable URLs for books and journals are available on this file.
We put significant effort into ensuring that the information in this file is current and accurate. However, if you have questions about the information contained in the file, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Master Content List, click on the link below:
Suggestions for how to use MD Consult direct links:
- Highlight specific content for a specialty service. For example, if there is a section on your internal website that is devoted to the Anesthesia department; add a link to Miller’s Anesthesia on MD Consult.
- Add a link to the most frequently used books and journals.
Linking to books
To direct link to a book, you place the durable URL as a link on your internal website.
Example: MD Consult: Miller’s Anesthesia
When users select the link, the home page of the book will be displayed on MD Consult.
Linking to journals
Institutions with journal browse enabled can also add direct links to a journal on their internal web sites.
Example: MD Consult: American Heart Journal
When users select the link, the home page of the journal will be displayed on MD Consult.
Institutions that do not have journal browse enabled can use the search durable URL’s to display the journal.
When users select the link, search results for the journal will be displayed on MD Consult.
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (9)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (12)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (5)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (13)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (9)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (12)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (7)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (5)
- May 2010 (9)
- April 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (4)
- February 2010 (1)
In This Week's Journals
- Bill would waive Medicare copays for polyp removal
- Medicare asked to reconsider coverage of sex reassignment surgery
- Implementing Health Reform: Boosting clinical trial participation
- Physicians’ spouses/partners satisfied with relationships
- Floating debris again spotted in compounded pharmacy meds
- Interventions in developing countries to improve infant birth weight and growth are likely to have large payoff
- Commentary – NSAIDs for BPH
- Commentary: ‘... Up his nose?’
- Most commercial hair dyes contain numerous sensitizers
- NCQA offers medical home recognition to specialists
Sign up now for the MD Consult newsletter