MD Consult Discoverability Toolkit
The communication tools below are designed to help you drive awareness and usage of your library holdings. All elements are part of an ongoing series that will be updated periodically, so be sure to check back regularly as new items become available.
From real world scenarios to complete step-by-step tutorials, your users will learn how to get the most out of your MD Consult subscription.
Place these on your institution’s intranet to increase MD Consult awareness and support your training efforts.
Give users the ability to access MD Consult from their desktops without opening their browsers.
Drive awareness of MD Consult at your institution with strategic placement of printed materials in high traffic areas.
- MD Consult Mobile Poster with QR Code
- First Consult iPhone/iPad App Poster with QR Code
- MD Consult + First Consult Poster
- MD Consult CME Credit Poster
- MD Consult CME Editable Flyer
- MD Consult Mobile Instructions Poster
- MD Consult Mobile Editable Flyer
- MD Consult + First Consult Table Tent
Not receiving our monthly newsletter? Click here to sign up today.
Keep updated on the latest news with our blog.Visit Now
Select your state below to get the name and contact info for the Customer Engagement Specialist serving your area.
In This Week's Journals
- Bill would waive Medicare copays for polyp removal
- Medicare asked to reconsider coverage of sex reassignment surgery
- Implementing Health Reform: Boosting clinical trial participation
- Physicians’ spouses/partners satisfied with relationships
- Floating debris again spotted in compounded pharmacy meds
- Interventions in developing countries to improve infant birth weight and growth are likely to have large payoff
- Commentary – NSAIDs for BPH
- Commentary: ‘... Up his nose?’
- Most commercial hair dyes contain numerous sensitizers
- NCQA offers medical home recognition to specialists
Sign up now for the MD Consult newsletter