The Group Subscription plan is ideal for group practices, medical departments, and organizations that wish to serve users who do not have access to the organization’s own computer network. Each user receives an independent account that may be utilized from any computer with Internet access. Groups receive a discount on our normal individual subscription rates, dependent upon the number of users in the group.
Larger organizations may opt for our Site License. This license plan does not limit the number of users who may access the service(s) simultaneously. These users can also receive their own account, to allow them to login and personalize MD Consult to meet their needs.
To learn more from an MD Consult sales rep, complete the following form.
In This Week's Journals
- Bill would waive Medicare copays for polyp removal
- Medicare asked to reconsider coverage of sex reassignment surgery
- Implementing Health Reform: Boosting clinical trial participation
- Physicians’ spouses/partners satisfied with relationships
- Floating debris again spotted in compounded pharmacy meds
- Interventions in developing countries to improve infant birth weight and growth are likely to have large payoff
- Commentary – NSAIDs for BPH
- Commentary: ‘... Up his nose?’
- Most commercial hair dyes contain numerous sensitizers
- NCQA offers medical home recognition to specialists
Sign up now for the MD Consult newsletter